Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Monday, May 10, 2010

Our favorite Blogs!


In addition to the blogs
featured last Sunday,
here are the blogs my wonderful
blog readers have recommended as some of their favorites:
Why they apprear to be in no order,
I assure you the URL's were alphabetized!
Cre8fmomQuilts- Aw, thanks!!!
Yarn Harlot

I hope you find some "new to you" places to visit.
A big thanks to everyone who responded!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jill. I have been going to a lot of blogs to read. I hope to add some more to my favorites. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Off today and hope to do a lot of sewing on Brian's hockey quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reading list! That should keep me busy for a while. I love to discover new quilting blogs!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou to whomever offered you my little place to visit, and for suggesting me. I am not a quilter but love the quilts, and watch many a fine creation in the process. I admire you quilters! Thanks to those who stopped by, nice to have met you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for offering my blog as an inspiration place to visit. I feel very humbled to see my name, Em Celebrates. I noticed your blog on my sitemeter and thought that you were new so I came over to visit. I look forward to reading your blog. Em

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!