Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome!

to everyone who is visiting from Karen Griska's selvage blog!
What an honor to be featured!
Take a look around, and please leave comments for me.
If you like what you see, follow me!

4 comments:

  1. Great projects on the Selvage Blog. Isn't it fun to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects for the Selvage Blog. The placemats are so sweet. I've got a bag full of selvages waiting for me to have some time-thanks for the great idea.
    By the way, I took some time to look at your blog entries and I wanted to tell you how much I love your shoe quilt. It's so amazing. Being a shoe freak myself, I just thought it was such a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! What a big thrill for you. I love checking out the selvage blog and seeing all the good ideas that people keep coming up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is ridiculous that you should have YET ANOTHER TALENT!! Who would have known that we needed to ad 'artist extraordinaire' to the ever-growing list of things that Jill excells at.They probably smell good, too. Anyway, they are stunning pieces. What an honor to be recognized by the guru!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!