Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Tuesday, May 1, 2012

French braid, again

The last time I posted about 
my french braid quilt was in the beginning
of December.
Sadly, my design wall looks the same today, 
May 1st.
Today, I finished 2 quilts
I put binding on for a friend.
I need to finish up this project so
I can begin working on Matt's quilt. 
Hopefully, I will get this finished up this week 
before the kids come home from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!