Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Friday, March 26, 2010

Home from Lancaster and selvage giveaway winners!

The AQS Quilt show in Lancaster was absolutely fantastic!
There were so many amazing, inspiring quilts!
Wonderful vendors, and I had an awesome time!
Over the next few days, I will share lots of stuff!

Onto the selvage giveaway:
I used the number generator on
Random.org

The lucky commenters are:

Happy Cottage Quilter
SandyQuilts
Needled Mom
Mary
Jeanne

Congratulations!
I am sending you an email shortly;
please respond to me with your address and I
will get them out to you at the beginning of the week!

Thanks to everyone who left comments for me
and those who are now followers!
I appreciate your support!

2 comments:

  1. I love giveaways. I am going to have to get in on some of them. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear about the show!
    and of course see what you bought.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!