Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Monday, March 15, 2010

No time for sewing today..,

but I did get a major "decrapifying" project done!

I sorted thru all of the computer CD-ROM's, and
DH went thru the bin of keyboards, mice, cables, etc.
that we have collected over the years!

We ended up with 3 trash bags full
of stuff we no longer needed.

I feel so accomplished :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the way we all hold on to every mobile phone charger we have ever owned!!!! and don't get me started on ear-phone sets and discs which "might" have last years rugby grand final recorded or maybe not!
    I have a drawer in my laundry which is groaning full of cables, remotes, discs, boxes which should have spare parts in them..... the list goes on and on - WELL DONE for offloading your pile - will you come over and work on mine?????

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!