Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Friday, March 19, 2010

"Spirograph" fabric

(Sorry the photo is blurry- I took it with my phone)
My local WalMart still sells fabric,
and every now and then
they have something great!
This fabric has a great "hand" to it, 
is really a great quality,
and was an amazing bargain at $2 a yard!
Just look at the great selvages!

1 comment:

  1. As it is one of the three places a person can buy fabric for hundreds of miles, I often check out Walmart and they sometimes have quality fabrics. I'm going to check locally for the spirograph fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!