Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, March 6, 2010

No time to sew today and good mail!

My daughter and I went to the bridal
shower of a friend getting married later this month.

This was waiting for me in the mail today :)

Heading to read it now!

1 comment:

  1. My liberated quilting book arrived yesterday too- it is a lovely book. I have the two books in which she collaborated with Freddy Moran called Collaborative Quilting. The colors are rich in both of those books and I really like the Gee Bend quilts so I thought this would be a great book too.
    I am sure I am going to enjoy looking at all of them when I am searching for inspiration.
    Warmest regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!