Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hoping to have time to sew tomorrow, but at least........

mail call was exciting!
A blog reader saw my post last week about
winning a back issue of Quilt Sampler,
and emailed me to see if I was interested in
some issues she was looking to sell.
They arrived today!
I got 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002,
2003, Fall/winter 2005, and Spring/summer 2006!!
Now to find the time to read and enjoy them!

2 comments:

  1. What a thrill I love quilt magazines. Have a happy quiet time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great magazines. I think I saved all of mine!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!