Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, January 22, 2011

No sewing today


but I spent a great day with my kids!

My husband is in AZ until Tuesday
with his Dad visiting his brother Joel
 and our sister in law Lisa.

Matt had a basketball game this morning.
He had a great game and even made a 3 point shot!
Woo Hoo!

This afternoon, Marisa and I went to get her
new pointe shoes,
then went to Kohls, where she
found some awesome stuff!

Tonight, the 3 of us went to
the Cheesecake Factory!

It doesn't get much better than a day like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!