Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy 18th birthday, Matthew and Marisa!

Eighteen years ago today, at 6:22 and 6:26 pm,
Marc and I were blessed with the arrival of Matthew and Marisa.
It has been wonderful watching you grow into the awesome people you are,
and I am excited to see where the next chapter will take you.
Happy Birthday! I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so precious. This is the greatest gift one can receive -- and the greatest responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to the twins! What fun to see them turn 18 already.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!