Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, April 2, 2011

more sew happy....

AMN 10588-3

AMN 10589-3

2 comments:

  1. just found your blog~and so glad I did. in reading through some old posts of yours, I see we have lots in common. I love big bang theory~my fav show. i love mike n molly and have you seen Raising Hope? another great show~and we both quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these 2 are so cute! Where did you find these?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!