Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, October 29, 2011

Away!

We are currently in Arizona visiting my 
brother in law and sister in law
near Phoenix, then heading to Las Vegas for a few days.

While I'm away, 
I wanted to share my purchases from
our trip to Quiltique in Las Vegas
from July.
(I have no idea why I never shared these)

Wordplay by Benartex

Metro Cafe by Robert Kaufman

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fabrics! I love words on fabrics.

    I hope you are having a wonderful trip. If you are in Vegas you should try to see Jersey Boys. The music (4 Seasons) is incredible.

    My lovely envelope arrived in my mailbox! I love it. The fabrics are fabulous and the selvages are going to be a great addition for my quilt. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!