Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Want. Now.




Love, but not the $98 price tag!

If you love colors then you’re probably the type who’s such a purist about it 
and refers to Pantone swatches for the accuracy of color representation. 
For those who don’t know, Pantone, Inc. is a company known for its 
Pantone Matching System, which is basically a universal 
means of getting color to match across industries.

I had no idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!