Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I celebrated my birthday!
I had a great day, filled with many birthday wishes.
I searched the internet, and discovered that my
birthday has only coincided with Rosh Hashanah 4 times so far.
1972, 1983, 1991, and 2010.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and may your year be filled with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Blessings, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you!! So glad that you had a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Very Happy Birthday to you Jill! I hope you received lots of lovely parcels and that they were all full of selvages!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!