Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

Tonight, the holiday of Rosh Hashanah begins at sundown.

In Hebrew, Rosh Hashanah means, literally,
 "Head of the Year," and as its name indicates,
it is the beginning of the Jewish year.

It is customary to eat apples dipped in honey,
and other sweet treats, so that you will have a sweet year!

To all those who celebrate, I wish you a Shana Tova,
a good year filled with health and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!