Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Sunday, June 6, 2010

Promises, Promises

My daughter and I saw the
matinee of Promises, Promises today.
Kristen Chenoweth and Sean Hayes were
absolutely outstanding and we loved it!
It was delightful, and a really adorable show.
If you get the chance to see it, GO!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I saw them perform a song on one of the talk shows last week, but that's not like being at the show!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!