Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Sunday, June 13, 2010

One...

last post about the recital!
Marisa's friend, classmate and graduating senior Cristina
took this awesome picture!!

The tap performance special dance was ONE
from A Chorus Line.
and it was sensational!
This was the best picture I got of Marisa:
(click to enlarge)
she was in the second row
at this point of the dance.

Wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing surpasses the pride we feel when we see our child on stage, at bat, at the microphone, in the spotlight, or any other venue where they're sharing their skills, performing or competing.
    Congrat's on a special weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her beautiful face! I adore this shot.

    How proud you must feel. It just squeezes our "mom" hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One singular sensation, every little step she takes
    One thrilling combination, every move that she makes
    One smile and suddenly NOBODY else will do

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!