Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fabric Trends for Quilters

I picked up the
Summer 2010 Issue
today. This is a new to me magazine.
I hope to have time tomorrow to read it.

Anyone read this magazine? Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I get this magazine, but not regularly. I have made a few things from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought this magazine on and off since they started publishing. I've found some fabulous quilts to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who subscribes to this one - she really likes the patterns, but has trouble finding the fabrics they feature.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!