Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beards and brains!

This was featured the onther day on the Selvage blog:

When I showed it to my sister in law Becky, who knits,
she showed me this-
I sent it along to Karen of the Selvage blog-
the creativity out there is
AMAZING!

Karen wrote:
When my buddy Jill Bunis in New Jersey saw the
Beard Hat post here a few days ago,
she said "I see your beard hat, and raise it..."
Is this hilarious, or what! :)
Does anybody else think it should be gray?
Or maybe I'm being too literal.

This hat was designed by Flint Knits.
The pattern appears in the Sept/Oct issue of Crochet Today magazine.
(This link goes to a pattern preview. The actual pattern appears only in the magazine.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!