Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Giveaway!

Edited 10/29/10
The winner is:
VIVIAN!!
Congratulations!


I noticed my visitor count has crossed the 25,000
mark, so it is time for a giveaway!
I love the Quilt Sampler magazines,
and look forward to each new issue!

I find myself with 2 copies of the Fall/Winter2010
issue, one that is new and unread.
If you don't have a copy yet,
leave a comment,
and I will randomly draw a winner at 10 PM Thursday 10/28.
I'm sure I will find some other goody to include with the magazine.
Make sure I can contact you for a mailing address-
If you have a no-reply account,
please be sure to leave your email address in your comment!
Good luck, and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. I love the Quilt Samplers! I don't have that one . Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a new magazine to peruse....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So generous of you! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get any quilt magazines - would love to look at one to see if I should!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we could find such great magazines in the UK!!!
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, a cruise. I love cruises. Any chance I could win one of those instead? If not, I guess the magazine would be a nice second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read a few of those and have found the projects as interesting as the stores! I'll have a go at it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! 25,000 and still counting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is incredible: 25 000! Congratulations! I would love to win the magazine... anything for inspiration is welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that magazine. Always new shops to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have one yet....I'd love to get one! The Sampler is my favorite magazine. I go over and over it and always find some new inspiration in the pictures.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jill, Had hoped to find this at Mouse Creek quilts when I visited there last week. No luck. My LQS is featured in this issue, Thimblecreek, in a reprise. The first time they were featured I made the quilt they designed for the issue. Can't wait to see what they did this time. I have all the past issues but am missing this one. It must be very popular as it is hard to find. Like you, I love visiting the featured shops. Sally from Walnut Creek, CA

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!