Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Babyliss Pro BABNT3072 Nano Titanium Ceramic Ionic Iron, 1"

Thanks to my hairdresser Steve, for recommending this great product to me.
I have been using a CHI flatiron for a few years,
but knew it was time to replace it.
This one is so much lighter, and really is
far superior in the straightening! Love it!

I found it on Amazon for about $40 less than
I could have bought it locally!




https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00176B9JC/ref=oss_T15_product                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!