Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Friday, November 6, 2009

The Quilters Market and The Quilt Basket-Tucson

I visited this amazing store yesterday, and was blown away! My eyes didn't know where to look first!



Selected by Better Homes and Gardens’ American Patchwork & Quilting Quilt Sampler magazine as a TOP SHOP 2006!!! I am quickly finding that this designation is a real indication about the quality of the store and its staff.

http://thequiltersmarket.com/

My daughter and I picked some great fabric for a new winter tote bag!

Pattern we found the next day at Quiltz:



spring tote:


Next, I visited The Quilt Basket

http://www.quiltbaskettucson.com/ and I got this fabric:



It will be used for a tote for my DD with the moda authentic squares I already picked up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!