Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Friday, April 23, 2010

Interesting Selvage Fun!

When I was triming off the selvages
from the fabric for Sophie's Quilt,
I did a double take!

Apparently, Marcus Fabrics did not catch a misprint.
Just rotect the copyrightp at all costs!!

Does this make this selvage a collectors item, I wonder ?

Have you ever noticed a selvage misprint?

3 comments:

  1. think you need to save that one!!!!
    yes I have noticed them over the years but never would have thought of saving it till now!
    selvages are the rage! maybe it needs to be framed!
    LOL
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, It's a rare "variation"!!! Remember 'those' days??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you tell me where you got this fabric? i would love to have some....i love selvages.
    thanks
    shirley
    brunerwoman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!