Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Unexpected selvages!

I recently sold some Heather Ross
fabrics to J.A. on Ebay.
Today, I received this great bunch of selvages
and a few scraps (miscuts she said)
in the most awesome envelope!
(The fabric in the lower right hand corner is the
same as one from Lauren's bag, just a different coloration)

Envelope made from the comics!
I can't thank her enough!
I wrote to her that she has restored my faith in humanity.
 But, she sews and has great taste in fabric,
so I had a good feeling about her all along :)
Thanks, J.A.
You made my day!

6 comments:

  1. That was really nice of her. Love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acts of kindness...I wish the world had more people willing.
    Such a nice thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't those the best days? How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice thing to do. I love to hear stories like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quilters are the most wonderful giving people we need more people like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!