Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cameron's pillowcase

Cameron is Coby's sister, whom I made
my first pillowcase for last week. 
I wanted to get an idea of what Cameron would like.
She is almost 7, and is a big purple fan!
Her request was for Jewish stars.
As soon as she said it, I remembered that
I had this fabulous fabric in my stash!
I hope she loves it as much as I do.
I think it is awesome, just like her!

2 comments:

  1. your addicted. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillow cases very much. What a great way to use this fabric.
    Your friends in Israel.
    Etty

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!