about turning my living room,
that we NEVER use
into my sewing studio.
I would need to have overhead lighting installed,
but otherwise it would just mean outfitting the space
as I would if I moved my studio to the basement,
which I am also considering but would
rather be on the main floor of the house.
My wish list so far:
- Design Wall
- Oversized Ironing Board
- Counter High Cutting Table
- Fabric Storage
- Sewing table with drawers for storage of supplies
I bought Studios magazine for inspiration.
Now, I am turning to my
wonderful readers to ask:
- what do you love about your sewing space?
- what would be your must haves?
- any product recommendations?
- what you'd do differently if you were designing your sewing space again?
- Any book recommendations on studio design?
- anything else you care to share?
I appreciate any coments and suggestions you have!