Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lancaster Quilt store addresses:

Hayloft Fabrics, 150 Moreview Blvd, Morgantown, PA
Sauder Fabrics, 681 S Muddy Creek Rd, Denver, PA
Burkholder's Fabrics, 2155 W Route 897, Denver, PA
Weaver's Dry Goods, 108 W Brubaker Valley Rd, Lititz, PA
Old Country Store, 3510 Old Philadelphia Pike,
Intercourse, PA
Zook's Fabric Store, 3535 Old Philadelphia Pike,
Intercourse, PA
 Fabric & Quilt Shack, 3137 Old Philadelphia Pike,
Bird In Hand, PA
Dutch land Quilt Patch, 2851 Lincoln Hwy E # A, Ronks, PA
This is the route I have planned from NJ
to the hotel in Lancaster!
I have allocated a full day to visit all these shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!