Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Monday, February 15, 2010

Novelty fabrics

(sorry for the weird camera angle,
I had to use my phone)

This only is a small slice of what they have to offer.
 I am fortunate to have an amazing fabric
store the next town over from me.
I went by the other day to take a look,
and somehow didn't buy any fabric.
I guess there is a first time for everything.
If you find yourself in Ocean County, NJ,
you must stop by:
Stitch N' Sew Centre
123 E. County Line Road, Lakewood, NJ 08701
(732) 363-2220

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!