Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Quilter's Apprentice

Being relatively new to quilting, I learn about
"new to me " things everyday!

I just finished The Quilter's Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini.
I loved the book and have already started
the second book in the series, Round Robin

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of these books either, guess I ought too.
    I was out at Notre Dame the past few days and her books were displayed in a section in their book store for alumni!
    thought that was great, a graduate from Notre Dame writes quilt books!!!!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!