Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fabrics for strata-gizing project


click to enlarge

I went to Mouse Creek Quilt shop
yesterday to select fabrics.
I am making it into a rectangular wall hanging,
so I needed a piece for the center, and the background.
I realized that I already had a piece of the
fabric we liked for the center in my stash,
Now to get it sewn, and put a backing on it!

1 comment:

  1. I love your colors! What will be the finished size?? I'd like to do something similar for one of my walls, but am trying not to start new projects. My UFO list is over 45 from years past. Have to finished some of those first. Dar

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!