Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Friday, January 8, 2010

An unexpected gift, just 'cause!


My husband and I work together, and decided to take
a walk during lunch yesterday at the mall.
We went into Brighton just to take a look.
Recently, the Brighton bracelet I have worn for years broke,
and they were unable to repair it.
I wear it with my Pandora bracelet, so
I needed to find something that coordinates with it.
Imagine my delight when I spotted this beautiful bracelet:


and here it is with my pandora ( and my caribbean tan):


I love it, and I love him for saying he'get it for me just 'cause!


1 comment:

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!