Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Saturday, January 30, 2010

Selvages in the mail!

Pat, whom I buy selvages from,
sent me this amazing collection of selvages!
Perfect timing, as I hope to start working
on recovering the chair this week!
She also sent me great info on her favorite
fabric stores near Lancaster, PA.
I will be heading there in March for the AQS show,
and will also spend a day fabric hunting!

2 comments:

  1. they look great, can't wait to see this chair recovered with selvages!
    so are you going to share Pat's favorite quilt shops in the Lancaster area?
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll have a blast fabric shopping in the surrounding Lancaster areas. There are so many great shops!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!