Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Monday, January 11, 2010

Give-away winners have been picked!

I have my winners and have notified them
by email to send me their mailing address.

Thanks do much for all the wonderful comments!
I truly love hearing what you have to say!

If you don't have an email attached to your
profile, please update it today.
Unfortunately, many wonderful people who left
comments had no reply emails.

1 comment:

  1. Jill,
    I sent you an e-mail. If you need to contact me, my e-mail is memapo1@yahoo.com
    Thanks you

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!