Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Sunday, January 3, 2010

Off the ship, at FLL

We had a wonderful cruise, and are now waiting for our flight.
Love when airports have free wireless!

2 comments:

  1. Did you have fun? Do you have a great tan? Show us photos of what you saw. It has been snowing and biting cold here. I could use some Carribean colors/flowers/anything!
    I hope you didn't have to fly into Newark. I heard that part of the airport was locked down because of a security breach.
    Welcome home.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had an awesome vacation. We travel as a party of 11 with my husband's Dad, his 2 siblings and their families. I must say, I have a great tan! Nothing beats a winter tan :)! It was so hard to come back to the bitter cold. Luckily, we are halfway between Newark and Philadelphia airports, and we flew into Philly.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!