Adventures of a Novelty Fabric and Selvage Obsessed Quilter

Glad you stopped by!

I am a busy wife and the mom of 19 year old twins, a boy and a girl who are Sophomores at Syracuse University.

I have been quilting since the spring of 2008. I love novelty fabrics, colorful and unique.

Selvage quilting is addictive! Who knew the "junk" we cut off and threw out would be what I now save! I started a new tradition when I travel--visiting quilt stores! I particularly enjoy going to stores that have been named in the Quilt Sampler Featured Shop Lists-




Sunday, January 17, 2010

Selvage blog, today! <3



I am honored to be featured again on the Selvage blog!
If your visiting from there, thanks for stopping by!
If you like what you see, follow me!
If anyone can help me in how I should
trim my circle, leave a comment!

5 comments:

  1. what are you going to use the circle for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not use fusible bias tape to trim the circles' edge! It does come in more then black, if you want to add more color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I do is draw a circle on freezer paper the size I need, cut it out and press it to my piece that needs trimming; then I cut around it. I have compass points so I can draw large circles...I think that's what you call them; the things you slide onto a 1" wide ruler, and then set at the radius you need.

    I am assuming you meant, cut to size, when you said, "trim".

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about the method for paper piecing wonky circles on the quilty cat, except your circle wouldn't be wonky.http://quiltycat-quiltycat.blogspot.com/2010/01/wonky-wheel-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Brenda- I think that will work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please make sure I have a way to contact you!